Sales & Marketing techniques have changed and Ace It Training is the first to come in terms with the changes. We conducted ground –breaking research and introduced a new training programme which is designed to meet the goals set by the new global order. Good marketing and sales skills are the foundation of many organizations. Ace It training enables its students to develop theoretical and practical understanding of these skills in a variety of key areas through its Certified Sales & Marketing training programmed.
This certification program comprises a number of short course modules, which are both easy to deliver and to study. The schemes are very flexible as most of the topics are modular and modules can be tested individually. Plus, many of the assessments are available on demand rather than being tied to a specific timetable.
What Will Students Learn?
It’s no secret that the sales industry continues to change and evolve rapidly. This is an exciting and dynamic profession, although it is often underrated and misunderstood. The back-slapping, high pressure, joke-telling sales person has disappeared. In his place is a new generation of sales professionals: highly trained and well groomed, with the characteristics of honesty, trustworthiness, and competence. This one-day workshop will help you learn how to be one of those smart sales professionals!
- How to explain and apply concepts of customer focused selling
- How to use goal-setting techniques as a way to focus on what they want to accomplish and develop strategies for getting there
- How to apply success techniques to get the most out of work
- Productivity techniques to maximize their use of time.
- Ways to find new clients and network effectively
- To move towards a consultative selling model rather than simply transactional selling
- To build more profound and lasting relationship with clients and developing a key account focus
- To identify the root cause of your client’s issues and offer the best solutions/ services.
- To know how to mix elements such as influence, product knowledge and people skills to increase profitability
- To use market and competitor knowledge to get the lead and carve the best solutions
- To maximise customer relationship management
- To create a personal development plan with coaching provided throughout the course through practical exercises
Who should attend?
- Sales Executives
- Sales Team members
- Sales Managers, Operations Managers and Account Managers
- Sales Directors/ Operational Directors
- Managers/Directors moving more into a sales focused role