Arabic Language Program
We Make Learning Arabic a lot easier:
As the official language of the UAE, Arabic language plays a large role in day to day life here. Whilst having the ability to speak or write Arabic is far from essential here, for non-native speakers of the language it could really set you apart in business and really set you apart from the others. As with all languages there are many dialects, but the most common one for the region is simply Gulf Arabic. Add Arabic to your repertoire and seriously boost you career in the UAE.
Arabic Communication Course
Course emphasis is placed on the development of basic listening and speaking skills. At the end of the course learners should be able to communicate on a basic level with Arabic speakers in United Arab Emirates. The curriculum is designed to provide learning experiences based on real life situations.
- Spoken oriented training program from beginner to advanced level
- Qualified and highly interactive native language instructors to provide guidance and motivation
- Course material in English and Arabic with supporting CDs to build on what you have learnt in your free time
- A creative learning ambience and convenient schedules on weekdays and weekends
- Private, semi-private and group classes available
- Certified Arabic language courses recognized worldwide
- Courses focusing on speaking and listening skills
- Highly qualified and experienced native language instructors
- Multiple learning options to choose from;
- Group: morning and evening courses available on weekdays and weekends
- Private/Semi-Private: flexible timings & locations, tailor made to fit individual needs
- Virtual/Online courses: learn Arabic on the go or anytime at your convenience
Specially designed Spoken Arabic courses for Real Estate sector
- Class room teaching
- Communication games—role plays—debates
- Using audio video resources to increase accuracy and fluency
- with groups to develop communication skills
Course material will be provided to the students free of cost. We do have specially designed course material which includes the vocabulary set used in the normal work environment.